Luxurious Pre Fab Home & Corporate BuildingsPrefabricated structures refer to buildings whose major components are constructed off-site and then assembled on-site, or structures that are fabricated entirely in a factory and transported elsewhere for use. Prefabricated structures run the gamut from mobile homes to cutting-edge architectural innovations. They have the advantage of being easily and cheaply assembled.
The word "prefab" does not describe just one exact style of home building. Prefab is term that includes older-style kit homes, panelized and modular building systems. Prefab houses are stigmatized as having lower quality. Prefab homes can be less expensive and quicker to build, but their quality is not necessarily significantly lower
- Prefab houses were said to have actually started in the 1600s, but the modern prefab houses started out as kits made by companies such as Sears and the Aladdin Co. These houses were made between 1908 and 1940.
- Modern prefab houses are not made out of kits but constructed in a factory and made into anywhere from one to four pieces and then trucked to a site for delivery and final assembling.
- SIPs are a different and newer style of prefab housing. SIP stands for structural insulated panel. SIPs come in pieces that are ready to be used as walls, floors or roofing components. Rather than a few large pieces, many SIPs can be used to build homes of varying sizes.
Time to Build
- Building a house at a factory can be done in as little as a few days. Delivering the house will take time to plan out and can cause some delay. Assembling the house will also only take a few days. Due to factory conditions, inspections and some after-delivery additions, the whole process may take a few months but is much quicker than standard homebuilding.
- Prefab homes are close in cost to other standard homes built on site, but in general they are somewhat cheaper and can be as much as 30 percent less depending on certain variables.
DIFFERENT METHOD & TECHNOLOGY USED FOR LUXURIOUS STRUCTURE:
Modular technology uses techniques that reduce and ultimately eliminate the impact of a new building on the environment and human health. Its fundamental principles are based on: Reusable Materials, Sitting and Structure Design Efficiency, Energy, Water and Materials Efficiency, Indoor Environmental Quality Enhancement, Operations and Maintenance Optimization, Waste and Toxics Reduction.But the main features that make modular technology eco-friendly are its reusable and recyclable properties of materials. For example, the energy required to recycle steel shipping containers is 5 per cent that of the energy used to melt it. Thus, repurposing them is much more energy efficient. This also translates into less damage to the environment as the same materials are being reused for construction and waste disposal is taken care of. Green construction further reduces its impact on the environment by saving on energy, reducing fresh water use, using less toxic materials, creating less pollution and incorporating energy-saving designs. Since these buildings are prefabricated and built to factory specifications, a lot of trial and error in the process is eliminated, resulting in less repair and reconstruction and thus, saving on construction time, man power and wasted materials. They also nearly eliminate the use of trees to build a home.
BENEFIT OF MODULAR TECHNOLOGY
- HASSLE FREE
- MASS PRODUCED
- LOW LIFECYCLE COST
- LOW MAINTENACE
- ENERGY EFFICIENT
- STANDARDISED DESIGN
- UNIQUE CONCEPT
Earth Acquirer special grade cellulose fiber Board:
Boards are manufactured from special grade cellulose fiber and inorganic binders of silica base. The matrix made to the required thickness is cured at high temperature and high pressure in autoclaves to attain crystalline structure which imparts dimensional stability to the Earth Acquirer Board. The cement component makes it durable & the cellulose component makes it more workable.
Earth Acquirer Panels:
Earth Acquirer Panels are manufactured using a unique process those bonds Asbestos Free Fiber cement facing sheets and Cementious core with expanded polystyrene beads to make a composite light-weight drywall Panel with a unique semi-circular Tongue-Groove profile for easy joining. Earth Acquirer Panels are manufactured to meet the requirements of international standards for partition walls.
Earth Acquirer Panels wall
Panel wall has all the advantages of a masonry wall, with added qualities preferred for construction. It is a user friendly product for its workability and proves to be a greater substitute for plaster board, particle board, plywood and brick wall partitions.
Benefit of Earth Acquirer Board, Panels & Panels Wall
- fire-rating Material
- Asbestos Free
- Energy efficient
- Termite resistant
- Weather Resistant
- Low Shrinkage
- Easy Workability
- Low operational cost
- Sound insulation
- Aesthetics with durability
- Value for money
- Water resistant
Earth Acquirer prefab Applications:
- Wet Area (Bath room, Kitchen etc…)
- Wall Partition
- Kitchen cabin
- External Wall (houses, buildings etc…)
- Facades & Interior of Corporate Building, Farm houses